- How long does it take
to receive the vents?
- We are currently running 7 to 10 days for manufacturing. From Time to Time we can have shortages in different species. we will contact you if there are any issues with supply.
- How do I know what size
Measure the opening in your floor, wall or ceiling. The width
and length of your opening should match the duct opening sizes.
- What about odd sizes?
- We offer custom sizes on our Egg Crate Style Vents, please use our contact page for further assistance.
- What colors do you offer?
- We currently only offer Clear Coat in Satin and Semi Gloss. We also offer the vents unfinished
and ready for your own stain choice.
- What species of wood do
- Our vents are manufactured in Red Oak, White Oak, 1/4 Sawn White Oak, Maple, Poplar, Ash, Hickory, Fir, Cherry, Walnut, White Pine, Mahogany, and Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba).
- What is a self-rimming
- A self-rimming vent is one that sits on the surface of an installed
- What is a flush-mount
- A flush-mount vent sits flush with 3/4" hardwood floor.
It is recommended that this vent be installed with the
- What is a cold-air return?
- A cold-air return is a vent that is usually much larger than
a standard heating vent. These are usually wall-mounted and are
positioned in line with the baseboard.
- How do I finish an unfinished
- All of Vents are Hand sanded with 220 grit sandpaper so they are ready to take a finish.
Stain and wipe all surfaces of the register.
Allow to dry thoroughly then apply three coats of clear finish to all surfaces with a
light sanding in between.
- What is your return policy?
- All of our vents are made to order and unfortunatly are not returnable.
- Do you provide customer
- Please fill out email form on our contact page and a representative
will be pleased to help you.
Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11